Deals of the Season!
Black Friday, November 29th, 2019, looks to be one of the best in recent years. Most sales run through the weekend, some already live online. We have compiled a list of some of the best deals, in several categories with links, to make your shopping experience easy this year!
Could you use extra money this holiday season?* Don’t forget, our offices will be open on Black Friday!
Our holiday hours are:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM- 7 PM
Friday: 9 AM- 5:30 PM
Saturdays through December 28th: 9 AM – 1 PM.
You can also apply online by clicking the “check my offers” button at the top of the page.*
- TCL 65″ Roku 4K UHD HDR Smart TV $749.99 $399.99 – Target
- Samsung 50″ 4K UHD HDR Smart TV $349.99 $279.99 – Target
- TCL 40″ 1080p Smart LED Roku TV $259.99 $169.99 – Target
- Philips 65″ Class 4K Ultra HD (2160p) Android Smart LED TV
$499.00$278 – Walmart
- SAMSUNG 55″ Class 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR
$527.99$328 – Walmart
- Samsung 75″ HDTV
$1,099.99$749.99 – Best Buy
- Samsung 65″ QLED 8K Q900 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility
$4,997.99$2,997.99 – Amazon
- Fitbit Ace 2 Activity Tracker $69.95 $49.95 – Target
- Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch $199.95 $149.95 – Target
- Expected up to 50% off selected attire – Lululemon
- Under Armour- up to 35% off at Kohls
- Fitbit Versa Smartwatch
$159$99 – Walmart
- $200 off MacBook Air select items – Best Buy
- Samsung 11.6″ Chromebook w/ Intel Atom x5, 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC Hard Drive $ 189 $89 – Best Buy
- $200 off iMac select items – Best Buy
- HP 11.6″ Chromebook Laptop $199.99 $99.99 – Target
- HP 15.6″ Pavilion Gaming Laptop $979.99 $599.99 – Target
- HP Pavillion 15.6″ with AMD Ryzen 5, 8GB RAM $599 $399 – Walmart
- Samsung 10.1 32GB Tablet $219.99 $159.99 – Target
- Up to $100 off select iPad models – Best Buy
- Amazon – Fire HD 8 – 8″ – Tablet – 16GB 8th Generation, 2018 Release – Black $79.99 $49.99 – Best Buy
- Men’s Club Room Dress Shirts $45 $9.99 – Macy’s
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Men’s Slim Tonal Iridescent Check Tie
$59.50$19.99 – Macy’s
- Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Modern-Fit TH Flex Stretch Suit Separates
$255.99$ 199 – Macy’s
- S Rothschild & Co. Big Girls Hooded Jacket w/ Faux-Fur Trim & Scarf $85 $15.99 – Macy’s
- Family Pajamas Matching Women’s Stewart Plaid Pajama Set, Created For Macy’s $36.99 $9 – Macy’s
- 50% off Calvin Klein Zip-Pocket Straight-Leg Pants – Macy’s
- Plus Size Levi’s 721 High-Rise Skinny Jeans $59.50 $35.70 – Kohls
- 50% off Girls 7-16 Levi’s Pull-On Jeggings – Kohls
- Men’s Levi’s 505 Regular-Fit Stretch Jeans $59.50 $35.70 – Kohls
- HeatKeep Womens Packable Puffer Jackets $100 $25.49 – Kohls
- 60% off sleepwear for the family (Doorbuster) – Sears
- Hot Wheels Super Ultimate Garage Playset $199.99 $119.99 – Target
- KidKraft Artisan Island Play Kitchen $99.99 $69.99 – Target
- Disney Princess Explore Your World Rapunzel Dress $19.99 $9.99 – Target
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Collectible Title Belt $99.99 $69.99 – Target
- Peg Perego Polaris RZR 900 12v Electric Ride On $349.99 $249 – Target
- Kidkraft Montauk Playset with Upper & Lower Clubhouses $1249.99 $799.99 – Target
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition Console (Disc-free Gaming)
$295.19$149 – Walmart
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade Machine w/ Riser, Arcade1UP $399 $349 – Walmart
- Hasbro Classic Connect 4 Game
$9.99$5 – Walmart
- My First Trampoline 36-Inch Mini Trampoline
$59.99$25 – Walmart
- Mr.Potato Super Spud $39.99 $19.99 – Kohls
- Fortnite Battle Bus With 10 2-inch Figures $79.99 $39.99 – Kohls
+The online application process uses a “soft” credit inquiry to determine whether a loan offer is available, which does not impact your credit score. If you continue with the application process and accept a loan offer, we will pull your credit report and credit score again using a “hard” credit inquiry. This “hard” credit inquiry may impact your credit score. Applying at your local branch will result in a “hard” credit inquiry that may impact your credit score.
USA Patriot Act: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. As a result, under our customer identification program, we must ask for your name, street address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
CA Residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License
Existing Loans – If you have a loan with us now, acceptance of this offer creates a new loan, which requires paying off the balance of any existing loan and the submission of updated application information. Any pre-existing collateral in connection with the prior, refinanced loan may be retained, and the new loan may result in terms that are different than those of your current loan. Additional fees may apply in connection with the extension of a new loan pursuant to state law as will be detailed in your new loan documents.
Prohibited Use of Proceeds – Loan proceeds may not be used for business or commercial purposes, to finance direct postsecondary education expenses, for purchase of securities, for gambling or any illegal purpose.
†We offer personal loans from $1,000 to $25,000, with minimum and maximum amounts dependent on an applicant’s state of residence and the underwriting of the loan. Loans between $1,500 and $7,000 may be funded online. Loans greater than $7,000 or less than $1,500 are funded through our branch network. Specific interest rates and fees are determined as permitted under applicable state law and depend upon loan amount, term, and the applicant’s ability to meet our credit criteria, including, but not limited to, credit history, income, debt payment obligations, and other factors such as availability of collateral. Not all rates and loan amounts are available in all states. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rates or larger loan amounts, which may require a first lien on a motor vehicle not more than ten years old titled in the applicant’s name with valid insurance.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. As a result, under our customer identification program, we must ask for your name, street address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
*The process uses a “soft” credit inquiry to determine whether a loan offer is available, which does not impact your credit score. If you continue with the application process online and accept a loan offer, or are referred to a branch and continue your application there, we will pull your credit report and credit score again using a “hard” credit inquiry. This “hard” credit inquiry may impact your credit score.