Attention holiday shoppers! The biggest shopping day of the year is quickly approaching, and we’re ready to give you the inside scoop on the best Black Friday deals! We searched major retailer’s websites including Target, Best Buy, and Walmart, along with BFAdScan.net, to find you the best Black Friday deals on electronics including TVs, computers, tablets, Apple products, and more! Happy shopping!
According to USA Today, “Walmart is remaking Black Friday by ditching door-busters as part of a strategy to make holiday shopping easier for customers. Instead, it plans to simplify the shopping period by providing nearly all of its deals both online and in stores at once.” Their stores will open at 6 pm on Thanksgiving, and online deals will start at 12:01 am Pacific Time, with their best deals focusing on electronics including TVs, laptops, tablets, and cell phones.
- RCA LED48G45RQ 48-inch 1080p 60Hz Class LED HDTV, $299.99 (Save $50)
- VIZIO E40-C2 40″ Class 1080p 120Hz Full-Array LED Smart HDTV, $358.00 (Save $20)
- Acer Midnight Black Aspire E-15 15.6″ E5-521-24PQ Laptop PC with AMD E2-6110 Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 with Wireless Mouse and Case, $279 (Save $90)
- HP 11.6″ Stream Laptop PC with Intel Celeron Processor, 2GB Memory, 32GB Hard Drive, Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 365, $179
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone 5S 4G LTE 16GB Prepaid Smartphone, $299 (Save $350)
- Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 Prepaid Cell Phone, $99
Apple iPads and Tablets
- Apple IPad Mini 16GB, $199
- RCA Pro II 10.1″ Tablet 16GB Quad Core Keyboard Case, $69.99 ( Save $79)
- Apple iPod touch 16GB, $159.99 (Save $35)
- Nextbook Flexx 32GB 8-inch Windows 8.1 Tablet for, $69.99 (Save $30)
Target will take the typical door-busters approach, having 100’s of door-busters and 1,000’s of deals available throughout Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Their doors will open at 6 pm on Thanksgiving Day, with special promotions including earning 20% off one of your Target trips between Dec. 4-13 if you spend $75 or more on Friday, and all online purchases will have free shipping and returns through December 25th. In addition, online Black Friday deals will be available at 3 am Friday morning, and Target will offer a price-match guarantee.
- Westinghouse 32″ Class 60Hz DLED HDTV – Black, $99.00 (Save $90)
- Samsung 60-in. Smart LED TV, $697.99
- Samsung 40-in. Smart LED TV, $317.99 (Save $112)
- Apple TV, 25% off
- AT&T GoPhone ZTE Maven no-contract Android phone with 4.5-in. touch screen, $39.99
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB, 1¢ (Save $199.98)
- iPhone 6s 16GB, $149.99 (Save $50)
- iPhone 6s Plus 16GB, $249.99 (Save $50)
- Apple Watch With iPhone 6S or 6S Plus Activation, 10% off
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 – White, $269 (Save $30)
- Beats Solo Headphones – available in 9 colors, $96.99 (Save $103)
- All iPods, 20% off
- All video games, buy Two Get One Free
Best Buy is offering plenty of discounts on TVs, video games, and Apple products, along with free shipping through January 2nd! Best Buy will start its first round of door-buster deals at 5 pm Thanksgiving Day. The stores will remain open until 1 am and then reopen at 8 am Friday for the second round of door-buster deals.
- AOC 34-inch IPS LED HD 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor, $670.99 (Save $130)
- Insignia NS-32DR420NA16 32-inch Class LED 1080p Smart HDTV, $199.99 (Save $30)
- Black Apple TV, $69.99
- Black Apple TV with 32GB, $149.99
- Asus 2-in-1 15.6-inch Touch-Screen Laptop w/Intel Core i7, $799.99 (Save $128)
- Asus – 15.6″ Laptop – Intel Core i3 – 4GB Memory – 1TB Hard Drive, $329.99
- Select MacBook’s, $100 off
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus with Verizon Wireless or Sprint, $100 off
- Microsoft Lumia 640 8GB 5-inch No-Contract Phone AT&T, $59.99 (Save $20)
- Apple Watch, $50 off
- Garmin vívofit 2 Activity Tracker 010-01503-01, $69.99 (Save $30)
- Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, $119.99 (Save $80)
- Pebble Time Smartwatch 38mm Polycarbonate, $149.99 (Save $50)
- Epson Expression Premium XP820 Small-in-One Wireless Printer, $79.99 (Save $120)
Looking for even more Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals? Like our Facebook page or sign up for weekly email blasts to the right to stay up-to-date on the best deals and gift ideas this holiday season! We will be posting tips and tricks to make your holiday season a success. Worried about affording the holiday? That’s ok, we can help with that too. Apply today to get the extra funds you need this season!
This material was prepared for general distribution. Although all blog posts are intended to be accurate, the information and third-party links provided in the Mariner Finance’s blog are intended for general knowledge and educational purposes only without any warranties, implied or express, of any kind. The posts do not constitute investment, financial or other advice. Authors may or may not be licensed financial professionals; for specific advice, seek the input of a licensed and trained financial expert. Mariner Finance’s blog entries may also be viewed at www.personalfinancecompany.com.
get personal finance tips,
and seasonal offers.
Sign up for the Mariner Finance newsletter.