To safeguard the health of our customers and employees and continue to serve you, most of our offices remain open for scheduled loan closings by appointment only. However, our staff is available during business hours by phone. You can find the phone number of your local branch by visiting our branch locator.
You can make your payment several ways:
- Online-You can set-up recurring payments or you can make a one-time ACH payment through our Customer Account Center. 1 Read more information below.
- Use the mail slot at your branch- If your branch has a mail slot in the door and you decide to use it, please include your name, account number, and phone number with your payment and place it in an envelope. We recommend you call your branch ahead of time to see if they have a mail slot in the door as our offices are currently closed to walk-up customers.
- Call us- You may also call us to make a one-time payment from your bank account, which will require you to have your account and routing numbers available. 1 You can find the phone number of your local branch by visiting our branch locator.
- Bank Online Bill Pay- You can set up payments through your bank’s online bill pay.
If you are directly affected by the pandemic, your branch may be able to assist with a solution for temporary payment relief. Every situation is unique and we ask that you contact your branch directly to discuss your options, should the need arise. Click here to find your branch.
Access to your account
Have confidence that you can access your account online anytime using our Customer Account Center.
What can you do in the Customer Account Center?
- Auto Pay– Easily set up recurring monthly payments. It’s FREE and helps you keep your account in good standing and avoid late fees!
- Account Balance– View your account balance anytime.
- Loan Offers– Explore your loan offers and apply quickly.2
- Credit Health– Monitor your credit health monthly by viewing your VantageScore® provided by Equifax®.+
Haven’t created a Customer Account Center login yet? Sign-up today!
1 Additional charges may apply. Check with your branch for details.
2 Loans subject to normal lending requirements. Maximum loan amounts vary by state. If you have a loan with us now, acceptance of an offer creates a new loan, which requires paying off the balance of any existing loan and the submission of updated application information. Any pre-existing collateral in connection with the prior, refinanced loan may be retained, and the new loan may result in terms that are different than those of your current loan. Additional fees may apply in connection with the extension of a new loan pursuant to state law as will be detailed in your new loan documents.
Prohibited Use of Proceeds – Loan proceeds may not be used for business or commercial purposes, to finance direct postsecondary education expenses, for purchase of securities, for gambling or any illegal purpose.
+ Mariner Finance, LLC (“Mariner”) is providing you access to your VantageScore ® credit score, (which is provided by VantageScore Solutions, LLC) only for your educational, personal, and non-commercial use. VantageScore ® is used by some institutions to evaluate creditworthiness and to make information more uniform between the three main credit bureaus so that consumers have a clearer understanding of their credit health. Your VantageScore® credit score is calculated by a model (as may be updated from time to time) that predicts credit risk and is just one of many credit scoring models available. Please note that your VantageScore® credit score is provided for informational purposes only and is not used by Mariner. Mariner has no responsibility for the content provided in connection with your VantageScore® credit score and cannot act on your behalf to dispute the accuracy of any information that appears in your credit report, other than information reported by Mariner.
In determining a consumer’s creditworthiness and eligibility for a personal loan, Mariner uses the consumer’s FICO® score, rather than the VantageScore ®, as well as other types of information in making credit decisions.
Mariner reserves the right to amend, cancel, change, discontinue, or suspend the availability of the VantageScore ® credit scores and/or your access to it, in whole or in part, at any time in our discretion with or without notice to you, and any such action shall be effective as of the time Mariner so determines. Mariner is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Mariner does not provide “credit repair” services or advice or assistance regarding rebuilding or improving your credit history or credit score, or monitoring for specific events that may impact your credit information.
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, you have the right to receive a free credit report from each of the three national consumer reporting agencies (Experian Information Solutions, Inc., Equifax Inc., and TransUnion) once during any twelve-month period. To do so or for more information, visit AnnualCreditReport.com or call 877-322-8228.
VantageScore® is a registered trademark of VantageScore Solutions, LLC.
Making personal loans sense.
Got questions? Get answers.
What is the minimum amount I can borrow? How long does an application take? Is there a prepayment penalty?
Ready to speak to a person—in person?
You have your own unique goals to meet, and it all starts with a 5 minute conversation with one of our team members. You can reach us directly at 877-310-2373.
What is a personal loan?
Great question. It’s a loan that may help you deal with an unexpected expense, see a new part of the world, or simply help you achieve your personal goals. We have those.