All Mariner Finance branch locations are now closed to walk-in customers. Our branches will OPEN by appointment only for loan closings. To schedule an appointment, please call your nearest branch. To start the loan application process online, please visit https://loans.marinerfinance.com/.
If your branch has a mail slot in the door and you decided to use it, please include your name, account number and phone number with your payment.
We understand that this situation is impacting you and your communities. Here are a few guidelines to keep you and our branch employees safe.
- You should be primarily serviced by phone or online.
- All loan applications must be by phone or online.
- Please do not congregate at the office door and remain in your vehicle or, maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet per customer.
- In advance of your appointment, we advise when you arrive at the office, call the branch phone number and an employee will unlock the door. If there is a customer currently in the office, the employee will call you when it is time for you to enter the office.
- Please make payments by mail, using the mail slot if your branch has one, by phone, or online. Please see our how to make a payment page for more details.
Making personal loans sense.
Got questions? Get answers.
What is the minimum amount I can borrow? How long does an application take? Is there a prepayment penalty?
Ready to speak to a person—in person?
You have your own unique goals to meet, and it all starts with a 5 minute conversation with one of our team members. You can reach us directly at 877-310-2373.
What is a personal loan?
Great question. It’s a loan that may help you deal with an unexpected expense, see a new part of the world, or simply help you achieve your personal goals. We have those.