Mariner Finance is excited to announce the launch of the new marinerfinance.com! After months of hard work, we are excited to officially share our new website with our customers.
Our goal is simple- provide visitors with an easier way to learn about Mariner Finance’s services and streamline the application process to allow our customers to save valuable time. Now, it is easier than ever to find the perfect solution for your financial needs. The new website is intuitive and provides users with easy access to our loan products. The simplistic and clean design aligns with our desire for our current and prospective customers to find the useful information they need in a quick and timely manner.
Some new features of the new website are:
- Easy to find buttons that quickly direct users to our payment portal, branch locator tool, and our safe and secure online application.
- An interactive branch locator tool that not only gives users important information like office hours and physical addresses, but also gives detailed directions to a branch location that can be sent directly to a mobile phone.
- Straightforward access to information about loan services using prominently displayed loan categories at the top of the homepage to give customers quick access to information about the type of loan they need- Personal Loans, Home Loans, Car Loans.
- Expansive Resources section including a refreshed and organized frequently asked questions section and a dedicated page for how to apply.
- The “Why Mariner Finance” section gives users important decision making information such as testimonials and reviews from actual customers, the customer service philosophy of the company, and the organization’s involvement in the communities that Mariner Finance serves.
We hope you find the new website a place to easily find more information about our services, access your account, find local branch information, and apply for a loan. Take a look at our new Mariner Finance website today!
get personal finance tips,
and seasonal offers.
Sign up for the Mariner Finance newsletter.