Mariner Finance is excited to announce the launch of the new marinerfinance.com! After months of hard work, we are excited to officially share our new website with our customers.
Our goal is simple- provide visitors with an easier way to learn about Mariner Finance’s services and streamline the application process to allow our customers to save valuable time. Now, it is easier than ever to find the perfect solution for your financial needs. The new website is intuitive and provides users with easy access to our loan products. The simplistic and clean design aligns with our desire for our current and prospective customers to find the useful information they need in a quick and timely manner.
Some new features of the new website are:
- Easy to find buttons that quickly direct users to our payment portal, branch locator tool, and our safe and secure online application.
- An interactive branch locator tool that not only gives users important information like office hours and physical addresses, but also gives detailed directions to a branch location that can be sent directly to a mobile phone.
- Straightforward access to information about loan services using prominently displayed loan categories at the top of the homepage to give customers quick access to information about the type of loan they need- Personal Loans, Home Loans, Car Loans.
- Expansive Resources section including a refreshed and organized frequently asked questions section and a dedicated page for how to apply.
- The “Why Mariner Finance” section gives users important decision making information such as testimonials and reviews from actual customers, the customer service philosophy of the company, and the organization’s involvement in the communities that Mariner Finance serves.
We hope you find the new website a place to easily find more information about our services, access your account, find local branch information, and apply for a loan. Take a look at our new Mariner Finance website today!
†We offer personal loans from $1,000 to $25,000, with loans terms from 12 to 60 months. Minimum and maximum amounts dependent on an applicant’s state of residence and the underwriting of the loan. Loans between $1,500 and $15,000 may be funded online. Loans greater than $15,000 or less than $1,500 are funded through our branch network. Specific interest rates and fees are determined as permitted under applicable state law and depend upon loan amount, term, and the applicant’s ability to meet our credit criteria, including, but not limited to, credit history, income, debt payment obligations, and other factors such as availability of collateral. Not all rates and loan amounts are available in all states. Additional fees may apply to some loan offers; some state required and/or permitted fees may be treated as prepaid finance charges. Any such charges shall be in addition to the loan amount requested and/or approved and shall be fully disclosed to the applicant on his/her loan agreement. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rates or larger loan amounts, which may require a first lien on a motor vehicle not more than ten years old titled in the applicant’s name with valid insurance. Our loan by phone and online closing process requires a compatible mobile or computer device on which you can access your email and electronic documents. Not all loan types are eligible for loan by phone or online loan closing.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. As a result, under our customer identification program, we must ask for your name, street address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
*The process uses a “soft” credit inquiry to determine whether a loan offer is available, which does not impact your credit score. If you continue with the application process online and accept a loan offer, or are referred to a branch and continue your application there, we will pull your credit report and credit score again using a “hard” credit inquiry. This “hard” credit inquiry may impact your credit score.